- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate's degrees, Bachelor's degrees and Master's degrees.
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
750 First Street, NE, Suite 980
Washington, D.C. 20002-4241
Phone: (202) 336-6780
- Approved for Veteran training.
- Authorized under federal law to enroll International Students.
WASC Senior College and University Commission
Coleman University has been recognized as a Candidate for Accreditation by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, #100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001. This status is a preliminary affiliation with the Commission awarded for a maximum period of four years. Candidacy is an indication that the institution is progressing toward Accreditation. Candidacy is not Accreditation and does not ensure eventual Accreditation.
Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)
Coleman University has applied as of August 2013 to the Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education for approval to operate as an accredited school. The application has not yet been reviewed by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. For more information, call the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education at (916) 431-6959, or toll-free at (888) 370-7589, or visit its website at www.bppe.ca.gov.
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- California Chamber of Commerce
- Career College Association
- California Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Pacific Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Professional International Educators Roundtable
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- San Marcos Chamber of Commerce
- Vistage - Better Leaders, decisions, results