Game Programming Development & Design Program Features
- You design the game- story, scenarios, character profiles, battles systems, maps, objectives, and quests.
- You build the game- write code, animate characters, create the game engine and build artificial intelligence into characters.
- Study environmental and character modeling, 3D image rendering, and optimization techniques.
- Translate your love for this medium into practical skills by developing software for the professional gaming industry.
- Digitally control models with animation techniques.
- $345 per unit | Associate's & Bachelor's level