In accordance with the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Coleman University is providing the following performance information concerning student achievement:
- Retention: The total enrollment and withdrawals in a given period.
- Placement: The number of graduates placed in the industry related to their career.
- Cohort Default Rate: the percentage of borrowers who enter repayment in a fiscal year and default or meet other specified conditions by the end of the next fiscal year.
- Student Learning Outcomes: Data on course grades, GPA, and other student data.
- Employer Satisfaction Survey Results: Employer results inform the university on how skilled employers perceive Coleman students.
- Student Satisfaction Survey Results: At the end of the term, students rate their instructors and provide feedback for improvement.
- Graduate Satisfaction Survey Results: Graduates rate the quality of education obtained at Coleman University.
Note: The multimedia presentations contained on the following web pages may take a few moments to load, depending on your internet connection. To properly view the content, you will need Adobe Flash Player.