Coleman University Financial Aid
The Financial Aid Office coordinates federal, state, institutional, and private financial assistance programs.
Director of Financial Aid: Dr. Christina Miller
- Cal Grant Verification Form
- CMAS Form
- Entrance Counseling, Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Parent Plus Loan
- FAFSA Coleman University's school code is 009273
- Filing Instructions
- PIN Number
- Student Data Form
- Worksheet - Dependent
- Worksheet - Independent
- SALT - A free membership program (paid for by schools and other organizations) that ASA® (American Student Assistance) created to help you take charge of your finances during college and beyond.
V.A. Education Benefits
- Contact the Veterans Administration to determine eligibility to participate in this program