Difference between revisions of "Coleman University Thesis' and Dissertations"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
*[[MediaKLobera Dissertation.pdf|<span style="color:mediumblue;">Lobera, K. (2010). Characteristics and Attributes of Virtual Teachers: A Training Perspective. (Doctoral dissertation). Capella University, online.</span>]]
Revision as of 12:42, 26 July 2012
All theses, dissertations, and professional papers published here remain the property of the author. No intellectual property rights, either expressed or implied, have been transferred to Coleman University through the hosting of these publications. By using these documents, you agree to abide by all copyright regulations and to provide appropriate citation for any source you find here.
- Iglesias, T. (2012). Union staff unionization. (Master's thesis.) San Diego State University, San Diego, CA.
- Webb, J. (2000). Using the Internet to Promote the School Library Media Center. (Master's thesis). University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
- White, J.L. (2011). What sociology teaches us about gender : the underlying message within introduction to sociology textbooks. (Master's thesis). San Diego State University, San Diego, CA.
- Lobera, K. (2010). Characteristics and Attributes of Virtual Teachers: A Training Perspective. (Doctoral dissertation). Capella University, online.
- Zhang, S. X. (2010). Sex Trafficking in a Border Community: A Field Study of Sex Trafficking in Tijuana, Mexico. San Diego, CA: San Diego State University. [Ariana Marron, Research Assistant]
- Demmel, J. (2005). The Future of Numerical Linear Algebra Libraries: Automatic Tuning of Sparse Matrix Kernels: The Next LAPACK and ScaLAPACK. Berkeley, CA: University of California, Berkeley. [Scott Lindeneau, Contributor]