An Exit Interview is required for all Federal William D. Ford Direct/Stafford Student Loan borrowers graduating or for students not returning to Coleman University. If you have used a Ford Direct Loan to help finance your education at Coleman University, the Federal financial aid regulations require us to provide you with exit counseling information about your loan.
You will need to use the PIN # you received when you applied for financial aid to complete the exit counseling process. If you have misplaced it, you can request a duplicate at www.fafsa.ed.gov
The Exit Counseling site will provide you with the following information
- Total Direct Loans you have borrowed and our payment schedule
- Payment options – estimated monthly payments and payment days
- Transferring to another school
- Information about other student loans you borrowed
- Loan consolidation, deferment and cancellation information
- Debt Management and consequences of default
- Address and telephone number for the Direct Loan Servicing Center, as well as, other agencies to help you as a loan borrower
In addition, prior to your graduation, it is important to set an appointment with your Financial Aid Administrator to verify and confirm that your Financial Aid is complete, as well as completing the exit process.
Exit Interview Dates
- May 11th, 2012 at 10 AM: CN Program, CIS Program, and GAME Program.
- May 11th, 2012 at 11 AM: AS Degree
- May 11th, 2012 at 1:00 PM: BS Program
- May 11th, 2012 at 2:00 PM: MS Program
San Marcos students will meet with Mrs. Sandy Sorenson
If you are unable to attend a meeting please contact Daniel Madrigal, Default Prevention Manager, or Sandy Sorenson, Associate Director of Financial Aid, to make an appointment and fulfill this process, as no documentation can be released if this step is not complete.