Military Friendly School Our degree programs are approved
for veteran training
Military Admissions >>
Coleman University
President's Scholarship
The President's Scholarship is now available for those who qualify.
Ask your Admissions Representative for more information.
Scholarships >>
Turn your dreams into realityColeman University is an institution of higher learning with programs
that strive to prepare its graduates for technology-focused careers.
Apply today >>
Unreal Engine Study the Unreal Engine and more in the GDD program at Coleman University
Game Development >>

Request Info

Call 858-859-6002 now for fastest service or fill out the form below.

Inquiry Form

By providing us with your phone number, you consent to be contacted by Coleman University regarding their educational programs, whether such contact is by phone, auto-dialer, recorded message, or text.
Please note: your consent is not required as a condition of enrollment.

*All fields are required

Get To Know Our Campus

  • Cybersecurity


    Plan and deploy security measures to protect computer networks and systems. Learn ethical techniques to intercept and prevent cyber attacks.

    Secure Your Future
  • Game Development

    Game Development

    3D animation, character modeling, game engine technology, coding, storyboarding, and much more.

    Ready Player One
  • Software Development

    Software Development

    Build & test software applications while learning multiple programming languages needed to be a problem-solver in today's workforce.

    There's A Class For That
  • Information Systems Management

    Master of Science, Information Systems Management

    The MSISM program offers students the opportunity to explore advanced techniques, current trends, and future directions in information systems management.

    GRE, GMAT not required.

    Information Systems
  • Masters of Business Administration

    Master of Business Administration

    The MBA program enables students to attain the advanced business knowledge and technical skills needed to successfully grow and manage a business.

    GRE, GMAT not required.

    More on MBA
  • MBA in Healthcare Management

    MBA in Healthcare Management

    Rapid developments in science and technology have created the need for highly specialized executives and managers within the health care industry.

    GRE, GMAT not required.

    Healthcare MBA Details

Get To Know Our Campus

Coleman BLog



Here's a glimpse of what's happening at Coleman University.

2016 Military Friendly School To the brave men and women of our armed forces, we thank you!

GameJam 2018

GameJam 2018No formal game development experience necessary. Sign up today!

Open To All AlumniFree memebership for new graduates

Coleman University Catalog Adobe Acrobat needed Download